Victims of certain criminal activities that either occurred in the United States or violated U.S. laws may be eligible to petition for U nonimmigrant status to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Victims must have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse due to the criminal activity and possess information concerning that criminal activity. Law enforcement authorities must also certify that the victim has been, is being, or is likely to be helpful in the investigation or prosecution of the criminal activity.
Application Fee $160
Gather and prepare the following required documents before your visa interview:
- Passport valid for travel to the United States – Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States (unless exempt by country-specific agreements). If more than one person is included in your passport, each person who needs a visa must submit a separate application.
- Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page
- Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview
- Photo – You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160. If the photo upload fails, you must bring one printed photo in the format explained in the Photograph Requirements.
- Form I-797, Notice of Action, from USCIS indicating approval of a U nonimmigrant petition.
Most Comment Visa Types to The U.S.A.
- Tourism and Visit Visa to the U.S.A.
- Family-Based Immigrant Visas to the U.S.A.
- Immigrant Visa for a Spouse of a U.S.A. Citizen
- Employment-Based Immigrant Visa to the U.S.A.
- Student Visa to the U.S.A.
- Business Visa to the U.S.A.
- Temporary Worker Visas to the U.S.A.
- Treaty Trader & Investor Visa to the U.S.A.
- Transit Visa to the U.S.A.
- Non-immigrant Visa for Spouse and Children of Resident to the U.S.A.
- Nonimmigrant Visa for a Fiancé to the U.S.A.
- Nonimmigrant Visa for a Spouse to the U.S.A.
- Border Crossing Card Visa to the U.S.A.
- Crew Member Visa to the U.S.A.
- Exchange Visitor Visa to the U.S.A.
- Only Transitional Worker Visa to the U.S.A.
- Returning Resident Visas to the U.S.A.
- Immigrant Visas for Iraqi and AfghanTranslators to the U.S.A.
- Temporary Religious Worker Visa to the U.S.A.
- Diplomats and Foreign Government Officials Visas to the U.S.A.
- International Organizations & NATO Employees Visas to the U.S.A.
- Visas for Victims of Criminal Activity to the U.S.A.
- Visas for Victims of Human Trafficking to the U.S.A.